Sunday, January 22, 2012

What is hot water?

I haven't taken a shower since Wednesday (18.1.12), it is now Sunday (22.1.12).  In our apartment there is no hot water.  There should be, but our water heaters don't work.  My roommate and I have resorted to PHAT showers: washing just our hair standing/in the sink and using baby wipes (luckily I brought some with me).  To be honest we have decided that as long as we can wash our hair we don't feel gross... and it's true.  With that being said it is a little ridiculous that we don't have hot water, because we also don't have heat.

4 comments:

  1. Boil a large pot of water. Fill a basin or the bathroom sink. I've had to resort to this many times.

    I'm glad you're having a good time though Grace :)

    -Rayn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stories begin already.... Sounds like the main boiler is kaputt. ( ¿Cómo se dice 'kaputt'...?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wipes are key. Hope they fix the issue soon.

    ReplyDelete