Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Logan Airport

Let me start by saying how much I hate to fly. Granted I can count how many times I've been on a plane on one hand. However it goes to show that I would rather drive 300+ miles to and from school by myself than board a plane. Now onto security at Logan... One would think in our post 911 society that airport security would be tighter than you know what, then how come I made it past five(!) TSA personnel with a pair of scissors in my bag. My bags were not checked, I was not rudely felt up by the large and in charge TSA woman even though I was/am harboring a pair of fugitive scissors. Maybe they were more concerned about the nearing menopausal woman and her confidante behind me? Who am I to teach these people how to do their jobs? I will post a picture of the fugitive when I'm on my computer... can't figure out how to do it from my phone.

I you find yourself reading this and have not left me your address and would like a personal postcard please do so! I'm here to share my adventure with all of you! (hopefully I keep it real enough so you feel as though you are with me

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels! Hey - I bet this blog will get better once you actually get to Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I'm so surprised you got through with scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11 West Circle!!! The kids would LOVE to get mail from you!

    ReplyDelete